Episode 58 has me chat to Laragh McCann, a former model turned activist, film maker, and fellow jack of all trades! She is also the force behind 100% ReLoved and the founder of Climate Love Ireland. You can follow them on Facebook or @climateloveireland and @100percentreloved_ on Instagram.
Some of the topics we covered are:
- [07:30] An introduction from Laragh, and her journey from modelling to environmentalism.
- [15:35] Climate Love Ireland - what it is and how it came about.
- [17:30] 100% ReLoved & learning about the effects of fast fashion.
- [25:30] Conversations sparked by the pin.
- [28:50] Making your own pin.
- [37:00] Random Questions!
- Reuzi & Thriftify as stockists of the pin.
- Emma Conway who designed the CLI logo which is used for the 100% ReLoved pin.
- Nu Wardrobe.
- Grown Clothing.
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation - re circular economy.
- Brading Sweetgrass Book.