In this episode I interview entrepreneur Rónán Ó'Dálaigh. You'll soon hear Rónán is a man of many ideas regarding social change. He has been involved with several initiatives and business thus far such as SEDco, Impact Events and the star of the show: Thriftify, a one stop online shop for second books in charity shops nationwide. In this episode, we talk about:
- How Rónán realised he had an interest in entrepreneurship and positive social change from a young age.
- Advice for entrepreneurs starting out.
- His background in big corporations.
- Why SEDco started and what they aim to achieve.
- What Thriftify is and how it works.
View this post on Instagram
As we gear up to launch the first version of our website we're delighted to partner with @ncbi_sightloss to help spread the word! . . Our logo is going out on all new NCBI uniforms to help direct people back to our site where they'll be able to shop the entire NCBI shop network, not just the shop they're in. . . #charityshops #charityshop #thrift #thriftify #vintage #books #bookstagram #gems #bargains #NCBI #charityshopfinds #bricabrac #vinyl #logos #websites #ecommerce #startup #socialenterprise #socent #charity #impact #activism #socialinnovation
If you'd like to get in touch with Rónán, you can e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website www.thriftify.ie.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Impact Events.
- Changemakers Exchange Network.
- Catalyst Events Series.
- Social Entrepreneurs Ireland.
- Social Innovation Fund.
- Community Finance Ireland.
- Irish Social Enterprise Network.
- Connect The Dots.
Don't forget to rate, subscribe and review the podcast!