"When you know, you can't unknow."
In this episode with Aoibhéann, we cover:
- What inspired her to live sustainably.
- What's happening (or not happening) with Irish politics in regards to the planet and how we can effect change in our government.
- Mary Robinson.
- Personal choices we can make to help the environment.
Businesses, causes and incentives mentioned:
- Sustainable Fashion Dublin
- The NU Wardrobe
- Stop Climate Chaos
- Climate Case Ireland
- Kaffee Form Coffee Cups (Aoibheann got hers in Bí Urban, Stoneybatter, Dublin)
Follow her on Instagram: @aoibheannmccann
Don't forget to rate, review, subscribe and share!