For episode 60, I chatted to Ahmad Mu'azzam, one of the creators behind Evocco, a food impact tracking app. I reached out to him for an interview after finding the app and their newsletter so helpful and full of solution based tips. This episode is encompasses simple practices we can take on board systemically and individually. Have a listen!
- [06:10] Ahmad's introduction.
- [09:15] How and when Evocco started.
- [13:20] Planetary Boundaries & how the app works.
- [16:30] What Ahmad would say to people who don’t think their individual shopping habits make a difference.
- [19:50] How the app has been received since public release.
- [21:17] Where Ahmad can see his activism work going in future.
- [23:40] Tips for instantly reducing your impact when food shopping.
- [26:30] What needs to happen systemically for food shopping habits to improve.
- [28:40] Random questions!