Season 3 is starting as I mean to go on - via revolution! Episode 43 shines a light on the social issues behind the clothes we wear, and the power of numbers. Numbers of people, that is. Not to forget, Fashion Revolution week is one week a year, but the fashion revolution exists every time you get dressed or walk into a clothing store. Have a listen and enjoy!
- [06:30] A bit about Carrie Ann & her journey to being eco-concious.
- [11:00] What made her switch careers.
- [15:30] What is Fashion Revolution?
- [21:00] What kind of events will be on & how can people take part?
- [27:00] The changes we are seeing in the fashion industry.
- [30:00] Transparency, what it means and what we're looking for.
- [33:30] The changes we've seen in Ireland and our issue with textile recycling.
- [36:00] Should we be boycotting?
- [39:00] Carrie Ann's general tips for a more sustainable and just wardrobe.
- [45:00] Random questions!