Episode 54 is coming from the vaults as I interviewed fellow activist Paul McCormack Cooney a few months ago. Paul is another absolutely wonderful human I got to know through Extinction Rebellion. He recently started a blog called Climate Dad which despite being a work in progress, I definitely recommend checking out! And you can follow Paul on Twitter @PaulMcCC or Instagram @climatedad.ie.
We cover some everyday topics like parenting, but we also touch on the ever-lasting, controversial CETA, a trade agreement you may have heard of… Have a listen and let me know what you think!
- [04:15] A bit about Paul & what sparked his eco consciousness.
- [10:10] Cool Planet & Extinction Rebellion.
- [18:00] Linking Paul’s work in the Pension sector to our climate action perception.
- [23:30] Starting his blog, Climate Dad.
- [25:35] Talking to his kids about Climate Change.
- [31:35] Dealing with burnout.
- [34:50] A quick guide to CETA.
- [41:30] Random questions!